New breakthrough of speed, normal printing speed of the Creality Ender-7 3d printer is up to 250mm/s，enjoy instant high-speed printing while maintaining the same molding precision quality.
- 250 mm/s High-speed printing
- High precision linear rail
- Core-XY Structure
- A customized high volume nozzle
- Customized high-power motors
- High-speed cooling fans
- High-efficiency operational control algorithm
- Minimalist aesthetic design
High-speed printing, invigorating power
New breakthrough of speed, the normal printing speed of Ender-7 3d printer is up to 250mm/s, enjoy instant high-speed printing while maintaining the same molding precision quality.
Linear rail, higher precision
Utilizing linear rail technology to reduce movement resistance to a lower level, high precision positioning, and yet comes with high-speed stable movement.
Core-XY structure, precise control
Utilizing Core-XY structure, dual motors running parallelly with coordinated operations, faster speed, and higher precision
Smooth discharge and stable feeding
A customized high volume nozzle, the volume of the melting chamber has been increased to 50 mm³, and the volume of the heating block has been increased to 4000 mm³.
The filaments are fully melted and can be smoothly discharged when printing at a high speed.
Full-metal dual gear extruder, strong bite, greater extrusion force, uniform extrusion force, continuous and stable feeding.
Cooling sustainability despite under high temperature
- The extruder’s cooling fan enables more stable feeding.
- High-speed dual cooling fans are designed in butterfly-shaped wing duct.
- Compared to a single fan, dual fans increase overall air volume by 169%, ensuring fast cooling of high-speed print models